+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (11)
- Now in Commerce Committee
- Referred to Commerce Committee
- Original reference removed: Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
- Original reference removed: Ways & Means Committee
- CS Filed
- Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
- Reported out of Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Favorable with CS by Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee
- Added to Tourism, Infrastructure & Energy Subcommittee agenda
- Referred to Tourism, Infrastructure and Energy Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Infrastructure and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendments (3)
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Between lines 68 and 69 of the amendment, insert:
Between lines 342 and 343 of the amendment, insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (10)
- 287.05705 -
- 316.003 - Definitions.
- 316.2397 - Certain lights prohibited; exceptions.
- 337.025 - Innovative transportation projects; department to establish program.
- 337.14 - Application for qualification; certificate of qualification; restrictions; request for hearing.
- 337.185 - State Arbitration Board.
- 348.754 - Purposes and powers.
- 378.403 - Definitions.
- 378.801 - Other resources; notice of intent to mine required.
- 378.802 - Existing mines.