+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (19)
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 740 (Ch. 2018-84), CS/CS/SB 568 (Ch. 2018-23)
- Substituted CS/CS/SB 740
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 21 NAYS 3
- On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 02/01/18, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
- Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
- Now in Commerce Committee
- On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
- Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 01/09/18, 1:00 pm, 12 HOB
- Referred to Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (9)
Between lines 2680 and 2681, insert:
Remove lines 383-403 and insert:
Between lines 1266 and 1267, insert:
Between lines 1312 and 1313, insert:
Between lines 1322 and 1323, insert:
Between lines 183 and 184, insert:
Remove line 324 and insert:
Remove lines 1645-1646 and insert:
Remove line 1683 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (61)
- 379.361 - Licenses.
- 487.041 - Registration.
- 489.105 - Definitions.
- 493.6105 - Initial application for license.
- 493.6113 - Renewal application for licensure.
- 496.415 - Prohibited acts.
- 496.418 - Records.
- 500.459 - Water vending machines.
- 501.059 - Telephone solicitation.
- 501.6175 -
- 501.912 - Definitions.
- 501.913 - Registration.
- 501.917 - Inspection by department; sampling and analysis.
- 501.92 - Formula may be required.
- 525.07 - Powers and duties of department; inspections; unlawful acts.
- 526.51 - Registration; renewal and fees; departmental expenses; cancellation or refusal to issue or renew.
- 526.53 - Enforcement; inspection and analysis, stop-sale and disposition, regulations.
- 527.01 - Definitions.
- 527.02 - License; penalty; fees.
- 527.0201 - Qualifiers; master qualifiers; examinations.
- 527.021 - Registration of transport vehicles.
- 527.03 - Annual renewal of license.
- 527.04 - Proof of insurance required.
- 527.06 - Rules.
- 527.0605 - Liquefied petroleum gas bulk storage locations; jurisdiction.
- 527.065 - Notification of accidents; leak calls.
- 527.10 - Restriction on use of unsafe container or system.
- 527.21 - Definitions relating to Florida Propane Gas Education, Safety, and Research Act.
- 527.22 - Florida Propane Gas Education, Safety, and Research Council established; membership; duties and responsibilities.
- 531.67 - Expiration of sections.
- 570.07 - Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; functions, powers, and duties.
- 573.111 - Notice of effective date of marketing order.
- 578.011 - Definitions; Florida Seed Law.
- 578.012 -
- 578.08 - Registrations.
- 578.09 - Label requirements.
- 578.091 - Forest tree seed.
- 578.092 -
- 578.10 - Exemptions.
- 578.11 - Duties, authority, and rules of the department.
- 578.12 - Stop-sale, stop-use, removal, or hold orders.
- 578.13 - Prohibitions.
- 578.14 - Packet vegetable and flower seed.
- 578.181 - Penalties; administrative fine.
- 578.23 - Dealers’ records to be kept available.
- 578.26 - Complaint, investigation, hearings, findings, and recommendation prerequisite to legal action.
- 578.27 - Seed investigation and conciliation council; composition; purpose; meetings; duties; expenses.
- 578.28 - Seed in hermetically sealed containers.
- 578.29 -
- 590.02 - Florida Forest Service; powers, authority, and duties; liability; building structures; Withlacoochee Training Center.
- 790.06 - License to carry concealed weapon or firearm.
- 790.0625 - Appointment of tax collectors to accept applications for a concealed weapon or firearm license; fees; penalties.
- 817.417 -
- 193.461 - Agricultural lands; classification and assessment; mandated eradication or quarantine program.
- 527.067 - Responsibilities of persons engaged in servicing liquefied petroleum gas equipment and systems and consumers, end users, or owners of liquefied petroleum gas equipment or systems.
- 534.47 - Definitions.
- 534.49 - Livestock drafts; effect.
- 534.50 - Report and notice of dishonored check or draft.
- 534.501 - Livestock draft; unlawful to delay payment.
- 534.51 - Prohibition against filing complaint.
- 534.54 - Cattle or hog processors; prompt payment; penalty; lien.