+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 28, 2015 in the House:
- Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 335 (Ch. 2015-111)
On April 9, 2015 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
- Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 13 NAYS 4
On April 7, 2015 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/09/15, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
On March 27, 2015 in the House:
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
On March 26, 2015 in the House:
- CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
On March 25, 2015 in the House:
- CS by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 4
On March 23, 2015 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/25/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB
On March 16, 2015 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 03/18/15, 9:00 am, 306 HOB --Temporarily postponed
On March 3, 2015 in the House:
On February 11, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
On February 2, 2015 in the House:
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (105)
- 39.303 - Child protection teams; services; eligible cases.
- 39.304 - Photographs, medical examinations, X rays, and medical treatment of abused, abandoned, or neglected child.
- 90.503 - Psychotherapist-patient privilege.
- 110.12315 - Prescription drug program.
- 112.0455 - Drug-Free Workplace Act.
- 121.0515 - Special Risk Class.
- 252.515 - Postdisaster Relief Assistance Act; immunity from civil liability.
- 310.071 - Deputy pilot certification.
- 310.073 - State pilot licensing.
- 310.081 - Department to examine and license state pilots and certificate deputy pilots; vacancies.
- 320.0848 - Persons who have disabilities; issuance of disabled parking permits; temporary permits; permits for certain providers of transportation services to persons who have disabilities.
- 381.00315 - Public health advisories; public health emergencies; quarantines.
- 381.00593 - Public school volunteer health care practitioner program.
- 381.026 - Florida Patient’s Bill of Rights and Responsibilities.
- 382.008 - Death and fetal death registration.
- 383.14 - Screening for metabolic disorders, other hereditary and congenital disorders, and environmental risk factors.
- 383.141 - Prenatally diagnosed conditions; patient to be provided information; definitions; information clearinghouse; advisory council.
- 390.0111 - Termination of pregnancies.
- 390.012 - Powers of agency; rules; disposal of fetal remains.
- 394.455 - Definitions.
- 394.463 - Involuntary examination.
- 395.0191 - Staff membership and clinical privileges.
- 395.602 - Rural hospitals.
- 395.605 - Emergency care hospitals.
- 397.311 - Definitions.
- 397.405 - Exemptions from licensure.
- 397.427 - Medication-assisted treatment service providers; rehabilitation program; needs assessment and provision of services; persons authorized to issue takeout medication; unlawful operation; penalty.
- 397.501 - Rights of individuals.
- 400.021 - Definitions.
- 400.0255 - Resident transfer or discharge; requirements and procedures; hearings.
- 400.172 - Respite care provided in nursing home facilities.
- 400.462 - Definitions.
- 400.487 - Home health service agreements; physician’s, physician assistant’s, and advanced registered nurse practitioner’s treatment orders; patient assessment; establishment and review of plan of care; provision of services; orders not to resuscitate.
- 400.506 - Licensure of nurse registries; requirements; penalties.
- 400.9905 - Definitions.
- 401.445 - Emergency examination and treatment of incapacitated persons.
- 409.905 - Mandatory Medicaid services.
- 409.908 - Reimbursement of Medicaid providers.
- 409.9081 - Copayments.
- 409.973 - Benefits.
- 429.26 - Appropriateness of placements; examinations of residents.
- 429.918 - Licensure designation as a specialized Alzheimer’s services adult day care center.
- 440.102 - Drug-free workplace program requirements.
- 456.0391 - Advanced registered nurse practitioners; information required for certification.
- 456.0392 - Prescription labeling.
- 456.041 - Practitioner profile; creation.
- 456.048 - Financial responsibility requirements for certain health care practitioners.
- 456.053 - Financial arrangements between referring health care providers and providers of health care services.
- 456.072 - Grounds for discipline; penalties; enforcement.
- 456.44 - Controlled substance prescribing.
- 458.3265 - Pain-management clinics.
- 458.331 - Grounds for disciplinary action; action by the board and department.
- 458.348 - Formal supervisory relationships, standing orders, and established protocols; notice; standards.
- 459.0137 - Pain-management clinics.
- 459.015 - Grounds for disciplinary action; action by the board and department.
- 459.025 - Formal supervisory relationships, standing orders, and established protocols; notice; standards.
- 464.003 - Definitions.
- 464.004 - Board of Nursing; membership; appointment; terms.
- 464.012 - Certification of advanced registered nurse practitioners; fees.
- 464.0125 -
- 464.015 - Titles and abbreviations; restrictions; penalty.
- 464.0155 -
- 464.016 - Violations and penalties.
- 464.018 - Disciplinary actions.
- 464.0205 - Retired volunteer nurse certificate.
- 467.003 - Definitions.
- 480.0475 - Massage establishments; prohibited practices.
- 483.041 - Definitions.
- 483.181 - Acceptance, collection, identification, and examination of specimens.
- 483.801 - Exemptions.
- 486.021 - Definitions.
- 490.012 - Violations; penalties; injunction.
- 491.0057 - Dual licensure as a marriage and family therapist.
- 491.012 - Violations; penalty; injunction.
- 493.6108 - Investigation of applicants by Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- 626.9707 - Disability insurance; discrimination on basis of sickle-cell trait prohibited.
- 627.357 - Medical malpractice self-insurance.
- 627.6471 - Contracts for reduced rates of payment; limitations; coinsurance and deductibles.
- 627.6472 - Exclusive provider organizations.
- 627.736 - Required personal injury protection benefits; exclusions; priority; claims.
- 633.412 - Firefighters; qualifications for certification.
- 641.3923 - Discrimination against providers prohibited.
- 641.495 - Requirements for issuance and maintenance of certificate.
- 744.331 - Procedures to determine incapacity.
- 744.703 - Office of public guardian; appointment, notification.
- 766.102 - Medical negligence; standards of recovery; expert witness.
- 766.103 - Florida Medical Consent Law.
- 766.1115 - Health care providers; creation of agency relationship with governmental contractors.
- 766.1116 - Health care practitioner; waiver of license renewal fees and continuing education requirements.
- 766.118 - Determination of noneconomic damages.
- 768.135 - Volunteer team physicians; immunity.
- 782.071 - Vehicular homicide.
- 794.08 - Female genital mutilation.
- 893.02 - Definitions.
- 943.13 - Officers’ minimum qualifications for employment or appointment.
- 945.603 - Powers and duties of authority.
- 960.28 - Payment for victims’ initial forensic physical examinations.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.
- 1002.42 - Private schools.
- 1006.062 - Administration of medication and provision of medical services by district school board personnel.
- 1006.20 - Athletics in public K-12 schools.
- 1009.65 - Medical Education Reimbursement and Loan Repayment Program.
- 1009.66 - Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- 1009.67 - Nursing scholarship program.
- 458.347 - Physician assistants.