+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (24)
- Died in Governmental Oversight and Accountability
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
- Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations; Rules
- In Messages
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 112 NAYS 2
- Read 3rd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Amendment(s) adopted (435049, 795813)
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS/CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/08/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
- Now in Government Accountability Committee
- CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/17/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
- Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (8)
Remove lines 1793-1815
Remove line 253 and insert:
Remove line 2248 and insert:
Remove lines 202-233
Remove lines 202-233 of the amendment
Remove lines 234-240 and insert:
Remove lines 1655-2154 and insert:
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (89)
- 24.105 - Powers and duties of department.
- 73.0155 - Confidentiality; business information provided to a governmental condemning authority.
- 119.071 - General exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.0713 - Local government agency exemptions from inspection or copying of public records.
- 119.07135 -
- 125.0104 - Tourist development tax; procedure for levying; authorized uses; referendum; enforcement.
- 163.01 - Florida Interlocal Cooperation Act of 1969.
- 202.195 - Proprietary confidential business information; public records exemption.
- 215.4401 - Board of Administration; public record exemptions.
- 252.88 - Public records.
- 252.943 - Public records.
- 287.0943 - Certification of minority business enterprises.
- 288.047 - Quick-response training for economic development.
- 288.075 - Confidentiality of records.
- 288.1226 - Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation; use of property; board of directors; duties; audit.
- 288.776 - Board of directors; powers and duties.
- 288.9520 - Public records exemption.
- 288.9607 - Guaranty of bond issues.
- 288.9626 - Exemptions from public records and public meetings requirements for the Florida Opportunity Fund.
- 288.9627 - Exemptions from public records and public meetings requirements for the Institute for the Commercialization of Public Research.
- 331.326 - Information relating to trade secrets confidential.
- 334.049 - Patents, copyrights, trademarks; notice to Department of State; confidentiality of trade secrets.
- 350.121 - Commission inquiries; confidentiality of business material.
- 364.183 - Access to company records.
- 365.174 - Proprietary confidential business information.
- 366.093 - Public utility records; confidentiality.
- 367.156 - Public utility records; confidentiality.
- 368.108 - Confidentiality; discovery.
- 377.24075 - Exemption from public records requirements.
- 381.83 - Trade secrets; confidentiality.
- 395.3035 - Confidentiality of hospital records and meetings.
- 403.7046 - Regulation of recovered materials.
- 403.73 - Trade secrets; confidentiality.
- 408.061 - Data collection; uniform systems of financial reporting; information relating to physician charges; confidential information; immunity.
- 408.185 - Information submitted for review of antitrust issues; confidentiality.
- 408.910 - Florida Health Choices Program.
- 409.91196 - Supplemental rebate agreements; public records and public meetings exemption.
- 440.108 - Investigatory records relating to workers’ compensation employer compliance; confidentiality.
- 494.00125 - Public records exemptions.
- 497.172 - Public records exemptions; public meetings exemptions.
- 499.012 - Permit application requirements.
- 499.0121 - Storage and handling of prescription drugs; recordkeeping.
- 499.05 - Rules.
- 499.051 - Inspections and investigations.
- 499.931 - Trade secret information.
- 501.171 - Security of confidential personal information.
- 502.222 - Information relating to trade secrets confidential.
- 517.2015 - Confidentiality of information relating to investigations and examinations.
- 520.9965 - Confidentiality of information relating to investigations and examinations.
- 526.311 - Enforcement; civil penalties; injunctive relief.
- 548.062 - Public records exemption.
- 556.113 - Sunshine State One-Call of Florida, Inc.; public records exemption.
- 559.5558 - Public records exemption; investigations and examinations.
- 559.9285 - Certification of business activities.
- 560.129 - Confidentiality.
- 569.215 - Confidential records relating to tobacco settlement agreement.
- 570.48 - Division of Fruit and Vegetables; powers and duties; records.
- 570.544 - Division of Consumer Services; director; powers; processing of complaints; records.
- 573.123 - Maintenance and production of records.
- 581.199 - Confidential business information.
- 601.10 - Powers of the Department of Citrus.
- 601.15 - Advertising campaign; methods of conducting; assessments; emergency reserve fund; citrus research.
- 601.152 - Special marketing orders.
- 601.76 - Manufacturer to furnish formula and other information.
- 601.80 - Unlawful to use uncertified coloring matter.
- 607.0505 - Registered agent; duties.
- 617.0503 - Registered agent; duties; confidentiality of investigation records.
- 624.4212 - Confidentiality of proprietary business and other information.
- 624.4213 - Trade secret documents.
- 626.84195 - Confidentiality of information supplied by title insurance agencies and insurers.
- 626.884 - Maintenance of records by administrator; access; confidentiality.
- 626.9936 - Access to records.
- 627.0628 - Florida Commission on Hurricane Loss Projection Methodology; public records exemption; public meetings exemption.
- 627.3518 - Citizens Property Insurance Corporation policyholder eligibility clearinghouse program.
- 655.057 - Records; limited restrictions upon public access.
- 655.0591 - Trade secret documents.
- 663.533 - Applicability of the financial institutions codes.
- 721.071 - Trade secrets.
- 721.13 - Management.
- 815.04 - Offenses against intellectual property; public records exemption.
- 815.045 - Trade secret information.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 1004.22 - Divisions of sponsored research at state universities.
- 1004.30 - University health services support organization; confidentiality of information.
- 1004.43 - H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute.
- 1004.4472 - Florida Institute for Human and Machine Cognition, Inc.; public records exemption; public meetings exemption.
- 1004.78 - Technology transfer centers at Florida College System institutions.
- 624.307 - General powers; duties.
- 624.315 - Department; annual report.
+ − Vote
February 21, 2018: Floor vote: H 459 e1
- Yeas: 112
- Nays: 2