+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 10, 2018 in the House:
- Died in Ways and Means Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
On November 1, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to Ways and Means Committee; Appropriations Committee
On October 23, 2017 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (6)
- 212.031 - Tax on rental or license fee for use of real property.
- 212.0598 - Special provisions; air carriers.
- 212.0602 - Education; limited exemption.
- 288.1258 - Entertainment industry qualified production companies; application procedure; categories; duties of the Department of Revenue; records and reports.
- 338.234 - Granting concessions or selling along the turnpike system; immunity from taxation.
- 341.840 - Tax exemption.