+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On April 28, 2015 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
On March 3, 2015 in the House:
On January 28, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On January 20, 2015 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (27)
- 216.136 - Consensus estimating conferences; duties and principals.
- 394.926 - Notice to victims and others of release of persons in the custody of the department.
- 394.927 - Escape while in lawful custody; notice to victim; notice to the Department of Corrections and Florida Commission on Offender Review.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three-time violent felony offenders; definitions; procedure; enhanced penalties or mandatory minimum prison terms.
- 775.16 - Drug offenses; additional penalties.
- 775.21 - The Florida Sexual Predators Act.
- 775.261 - The Florida Career Offender Registration Act.
- 893.11 - Suspension, revocation, and reinstatement of business and professional licenses.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 943.325 - DNA database.
- 944.171 - Housing of inmates.
- 944.28 - Forfeiture of gain-time and the right to earn gain-time in the future.
- 944.291 - Prisoner released by reason of gain-time allowances or attainment of provisional release date.
- 944.606 - Sexual offenders; notification upon release.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 944.608 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on career offenders.
- 944.70 - Conditions for release from incarceration.
- 945.36 - Exemption from health testing regulations for law enforcement personnel conducting drug tests on inmates and releasees.
- 947.071 - Rulemaking procedures; indexing of orders.
- 947.13 - Powers and duties of commission.
- 947.1405 - Conditional release program.
- 947.141 - Violations of conditional release, control release, or conditional medical release or addiction-recovery supervision.
- 947.22 - Authority to arrest parole violators with or without warrant.
- 947.24 - Discharge from parole supervision or release supervision.
- 948.09 - Payment for cost of supervision and rehabilitation.
- 948.32 - Requirements of law enforcement agency upon arrest of persons for certain sex offenses.
- 957.06 - Powers and duties not delegable to contractor.