+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On March 11, 2016 in the House:
- Died in Education Appropriations Subcommittee
On January 13, 2016 in the House:
- Referred to Education Appropriations Subcommittee; K-12 Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
On January 4, 2016 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (22)
- 110.1228 - Participation by small counties, small municipalities, and district school boards located in small counties.
- 213.053 - Confidentiality and information sharing.
- 218.67 - Distribution for fiscally constrained counties.
- 402.22 - Education program for students who reside in residential care facilities operated by the Department of Children and Families or the Agency for Persons with Disabilities.
- 985.686 - Shared county and state responsibility for juvenile detention.
- 1001.215 - Just Read, Florida! Office.
- 1002.37 - The Florida Virtual School.
- 1002.385 - Florida personal learning scholarship accounts.
- 1002.39 - The John M. McKay Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program.
- 1002.45 - Virtual instruction programs.
- 1002.71 - Funding; financial and attendance reporting.
- 1003.03 - Maximum class size.
- 1003.52 - Educational services in Department of Juvenile Justice programs.
- 1003.621 - Academically high-performing school districts.
- 1004.935 - Adults with Disabilities Workforce Education Pilot Program.
- 1010.20 - Cost accounting and reporting for school districts.
- 1011.02 - District school boards to adopt tentative budget.
- 1011.62 - Funds for operation of schools.
- 1011.71 - District school tax.
- 1011.84 - Procedure for determining state financial support and annual apportionment of state funds to each Florida College System institution district.
- 1012.44 - Qualifications for certain persons providing speech-language services.
- 1012.64 - Sabbatical leave.
+ − Sponsors (15)