+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On March 11, 2016 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
On October 7, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee; Judiciary Committee
On September 24, 2015 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (19)
- 456.0635 - Health care fraud; disqualification for license, certificate, or registration.
- 772.12 - Drug Dealer Liability Act.
- 856.015 - Open house parties.
- 893.02 - Definitions.
- 893.03 - Standards and schedules.
- 893.055 - Prescription drug monitoring program.
- 893.0551 - Public records exemption for the prescription drug monitoring program.
- 893.13 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- 893.135 - Trafficking; mandatory sentences; suspension or reduction of sentences; conspiracy to engage in trafficking.
- 893.1351 - Ownership, lease, rental, or possession for trafficking in or manufacturing a controlled substance.
- 893.145 - "Drug paraphernalia" defined.
- 893.147 - Use, possession, manufacture, delivery, transportation, advertisement, or retail sale of drug paraphernalia.
- 893.15 - Rehabilitation.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 944.47 - Introduction, removal, or possession of certain articles unlawful; penalty.
- 948.20 - Drug offender probation.
- 951.22 - County detention facilities; contraband articles.
- 985.711 - Introduction, removal, or possession of certain articles unlawful; penalty.
- 1003.57 - Exceptional students instruction.
+ − Sponsors (2)