+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
On November 7, 2013 in the House:
- Unfavorable by Criminal Justice Subcommittee, laid on Table; YEAS 2 NAYS 11
On October 31, 2013 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 11/07/13, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
On October 7, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On August 19, 2013 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (4)
- 776.012 - Use of force in defense of person.
- 776.013 - Home protection; use of deadly force; presumption of fear of death or great bodily harm.
- 776.032 - Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.
- 790.15 - Discharging firearm in public or on residential property.