+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 3, 2013 in the House:
- Died in Judiciary Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1129 (Ch. 2013-121)
On March 5, 2013 in the House:
On January 30, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to Judiciary Committee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
On January 22, 2013 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (26)
- 27.511 - Offices of criminal conflict and civil regional counsel; legislative intent; qualifications; appointment; duties.
- 39.001 - Purposes and intent; personnel standards and screening.
- 390.0001 -
- 390.011 - Definitions.
- 390.0111 - Termination of pregnancies.
- 390.01113 -
- 390.01114 - Parental Notice of Abortion Act.
- 390.01116 - Public records exemptions; minors seeking waiver of notice requirements.
- 390.01117 -
- 390.0112 - Termination of pregnancies; reporting.
- 390.012 - Powers of agency; rules; disposal of fetal remains.
- 390.014 - Licenses; fees.
- 390.015 - Application for license.
- 390.018 - Administrative fine.
- 390.025 - Abortion referral or counseling agencies; penalties.
- 627.64995 - Restrictions on use of state and federal funds for state exchanges.
- 627.6699 - Employee Health Care Access Act.
- 627.66996 - Restrictions on use of state and federal funds for state exchanges.
- 641.31099 - Restrictions on use of state and federal funds for state exchanges.
- 743.065 - Unwed pregnant minor or minor mother; consent to medical services for minor or minor’s child valid.
- 765.113 - Restrictions on providing consent.
- 782.30 - Short title.
- 782.32 - Definitions.
- 782.34 - Partial
- 782.36 - Exceptions.
- 782.34 - Partial-birth abortion.
+ − Sponsors (16)