+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Commerce Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On April 16, 2019 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/18/19, 8:15 am, Webster Hall -- Temporarily postponed
On March 29, 2019 in the House:
- Now in Commerce Committee
- CS referred to Commerce Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
On March 28, 2019 in the House:
- CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
On March 26, 2019 in the House:
- CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On March 22, 2019 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On January 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
On January 21, 2019 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (5)
- 474.2165 - Ownership and control of veterinary medical patient records; report or copies of records to be furnished.
- 725.09 -
- 741.30 - Domestic violence; injunction; powers and duties of court and clerk; petition; notice and hearing; temporary injunction; issuance of injunction; statewide verification system; enforcement; public records exemption.
- 828.058 - Euthanasia of dogs and cats.
- 828.29 - Dogs and cats transported or offered for sale; health requirements; consumer guarantee.
+ − Sponsors (13)