+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (17)
On February 23, 2016 in the House:
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 112 (Ch. 2016-37)
- Substituted SB 112
On February 19, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/23/16
On February 9, 2016 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
On February 8, 2016 in the House:
- CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
On February 4, 2016 in the House:
- CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
On February 2, 2016 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/04/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
On January 28, 2016 in the House:
- Now in State Affairs Committee
- Favorable by Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
On January 26, 2016 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/16, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
On January 12, 2016 in the House:
On December 2, 2015 in the House:
- Now in Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee
- Favorable by Government Operations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On November 24, 2015 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Subcommittee, 12/02/15, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
On October 30, 2015 in the House:
- Referred to Government Operations Subcommittee; Transportation and Economic Development Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee
On October 14, 2015 in the House:
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (2)
+ − Statutes Amended (43)
- 97.012 - Secretary of State as chief election officer.
- 97.021 - Definitions.
- 97.026 - Forms to be available in alternative formats and via the Internet.
- 98.065 - Registration list maintenance programs.
- 98.077 - Update of voter signature.
- 98.0981 - Reports; voting history; statewide voter registration system information; precinct-level election results; book closing statistics.
- 98.255 - Voter education programs.
- 101.051 - Electors seeking assistance in casting ballots; oath to be executed; forms to be furnished.
- 101.151 - Specifications for ballots.
- 101.5612 - Testing of tabulating equipment.
- 101.5614 - Canvass of returns.
- 101.572 - Public inspection of ballots.
- 101.591 - Voting system audit.
- 101.6105 - Absentee voting.
- 101.62 - Request for absentee ballots.
- 101.64 - Delivery of absentee ballots; envelopes; form.
- 101.65 - Instructions to absent electors.
- 101.655 - Supervised voting by absent electors in certain facilities.
- 101.661 - Voting absentee ballots.
- 101.662 - Accessibility of absentee ballots.
- 101.67 - Safekeeping of mailed ballots; deadline for receiving absentee ballots.
- 101.68 - Canvassing of absentee ballot.
- 101.69 - Voting in person; return of absentee ballot.
- 101.6921 - Delivery of special absentee ballot to certain first-time voters.
- 101.6923 - Special absentee ballot instructions for certain first-time voters.
- 101.6925 - Canvassing special absentee ballots.
- 101.694 - Mailing of ballots upon receipt of federal postcard application.
- 101.6951 - State write-in ballot.
- 101.6952 - Absentee ballots for absent uniformed services and overseas voters.
- 101.697 - Electronic transmission of election materials.
- 102.031 - Maintenance of good order at polls; authorities; persons allowed in polling rooms and early voting areas; unlawful solicitation of voters.
- 102.141 - County canvassing board; duties.
- 102.168 - Contest of election.
- 104.047 - Absentee ballots and voting; violations.
- 104.0616 - Absentee ballots and voting; violations.
- 104.17 - Voting in person after casting absentee ballot.
- 117.05 - Use of notary commission; unlawful use; notary fee; seal; duties; employer liability; name change; advertising; photocopies; penalties.
- 394.459 - Rights of patients.
- 741.406 - Voting by program participant; use of designated address by supervisor of elections.
- 916.107 - Rights of forensic clients.
- 100.025 - Citizens residing overseas; notice of elections.
- 101.663 - Electors; change of residence to another state.
- 104.0515 - Voting rights; deprivation of, or interference with, prohibited; penalty.
+ − Sponsors (18)