+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On January 30, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
On January 17, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (30)
- 17.57 - Deposits and investments of state money.
- 24.114 - Bank deposits and control of lottery transactions.
- 125.901 - Children’s services; independent special district; council; powers, duties, and functions; public records exemption.
- 136.01 - County depositories.
- 159.608 - Powers of housing finance authorities.
- 175.301 - Depository for pension funds.
- 175.401 - Retiree health insurance subsidy.
- 185.30 - Depository for retirement fund.
- 185.50 - Retiree health insurance subsidy.
- 190.007 - Board of supervisors; general duties.
- 191.006 - General powers.
- 215.34 - State funds; noncollectible items; procedure.
- 218.415 - Local government investment policies.
- 255.502 - Definitions; ss. 255.501-255.525.
- 280.02 - Definitions.
- 280.03 - Public deposits to be secured; prohibitions; exemptions.
- 280.05 - Powers and duties of the Chief Financial Officer.
- 280.052 - Order of suspension or disqualification; procedure.
- 280.053 - Period of suspension or disqualification; obligations during period; reinstatement.
- 280.055 - Cease and desist order; corrective order; administrative penalty.
- 280.07 - Mutual responsibility and contingent liability.
- 280.08 - Procedure for payment of losses.
- 280.085 - Notice to claimants.
- 280.10 - Effect of merger, acquisition, or consolidation; change of name or address.
- 280.13 - Eligible collateral.
- 280.17 - Requirements for public depositors; notice to public depositors and governmental units; loss of protection.
- 331.309 - Treasurer; depositories; fiscal agent.
- 373.553 - Treasurer of the board; payment of funds; depositories.
- 631.221 - Deposit of moneys collected.
- 723.06115 - Florida Mobile Home Relocation Trust Fund.
+ − Sponsor