+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 3, 2013 in the House:
- Died in Finance and Tax Subcommittee
On March 5, 2013 in the House:
On January 30, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (31)
- 202.11 - Definitions.
- 202.12 - Sales of communications services.
- 202.125 - Sales of communications services; specified exemptions.
- 202.13 - Intent.
- 202.151 - Use tax imposed on certain purchasers of communications services.
- 202.155 - Special rules for mobile communications services.
- 202.16 - Payment.
- 202.18 - Allocation and disposition of tax proceeds.
- 202.19 - Authorization to impose local communications services tax.
- 202.193 - Local Communications Services Tax Clearing Trust Fund.
- 202.195 - Proprietary confidential business information; public records exemption.
- 202.20 - Local communications services tax conversion rates.
- 202.21 - Effective dates; procedures for informing dealers of communications services of tax levies and rate changes.
- 202.22 - Determination of local tax situs.
- 202.23 - Procedure on purchaser’s request for refund or credit of communications services taxes.
- 202.231 - Provision of information to local taxing jurisdictions.
- 202.24 - Limitations on local taxes and fees imposed on dealers of communications services.
- 202.26 - Department powers.
- 202.27 - Return filing; rules for self
- 202.28 - Credit for collecting tax; penalties.
- 202.35 - Powers of department in dealing with delinquents; tax to be separately stated.
- 202.37 - Special rules for administration of local communications services tax.
- 202.38 -
- 202.381 - Transition from previous taxes.
- 203.001 - Combined rate for tax collected pursuant to ss. 202.12(1)(a) and 203.01(1)(b).
- 203.01 - Tax on gross receipts for utility and communications services.
- 213.053 - Confidentiality and information sharing.
- 218.67 - Distribution for fiscally constrained counties.
- 288.1045 - Qualified defense contractor and space flight business tax refund program.
- 288.106 - Tax refund program for qualified target industry businesses.
- 337.401 - Use of right
+ − Sponsor