+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (2)
On January 25, 2013 in the House:
- Withdrawn prior to introduction, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 585 (Ch. 2013-116)
On January 18, 2013 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (67)
- 285.18 - Tribal council as governing body; powers and duties.
- 406.145 - Unidentified persons; reporting requirements.
- 414.40 - Stop Inmate Fraud Program established; guidelines.
- 447.045 - Information confidential.
- 455.213 - General licensing provisions.
- 468.453 - Licensure required; qualifications; license nontransferable; service of process; temporary license; license or application from another state.
- 475.615 - Qualifications for registration or certification.
- 493.6105 - Initial application for license.
- 493.6108 - Investigation of applicants by Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- 494.00312 - Loan originator license.
- 494.00321 - Mortgage broker license.
- 494.00611 - Mortgage lender license.
- 517.12 - Registration of dealers, associated persons, and investment advisers.
- 538.09 - Registration.
- 538.25 - Registration.
- 548.024 - Background investigation of applicants for licensure.
- 550.105 - Occupational licenses of racetrack employees; fees; denial, suspension, and revocation of license; penalties and fines.
- 550.908 - Powers and duties of compact committee.
- 551.107 - Slot machine occupational license; findings; application; fee.
- 560.141 - License application.
- 628.906 - Application requirements; restrictions on eligibility of officers and directors.
- 633.34 -
- 744.3135 - Credit and criminal investigation.
- 775.21 - The Florida Sexual Predators Act.
- 775.261 - The Florida Career Offender Registration Act.
- 790.06 - License to carry concealed weapon or firearm.
- 937.021 - Missing child and missing adult reports.
- 937.024 - Birth records of missing children; registrars’ duties.
- 937.025 - Missing children; student records; reporting requirements; penalties.
- 937.028 - Fingerprints; missing persons.
- 943.03 - Department of Law Enforcement.
- 943.031 - Florida Violent Crime and Drug Control Council.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 943.04351 - Search of registration information regarding sexual predators and sexual offenders required before appointment or employment.
- 943.04353 - Triennial study of sexual predator and sexual offender registration and notification procedures.
- 943.0438 - Athletic coaches for independent sanctioning authorities.
- 943.045 - Definitions; ss. 943.045
- 943.05 - Criminal Justice Information Program; duties; crime reports.
- 943.051 - Criminal justice information; collection and storage; fingerprinting.
- 943.052 - Disposition reporting.
- 943.053 - Dissemination of criminal justice information; fees.
- 943.054 - Exchange of federal criminal history records and information.
- 943.0542 - Access to criminal history information provided by the department to qualified entities.
- 943.0544 - Criminal justice information network and information management.
- 943.055 - Records and audit.
- 943.056 - Criminal history records; access, review, and challenge.
- 943.0582 - Prearrest, postarrest, or teen court diversion program expunction.
- 943.0585 - Court
- 943.059 - Court
- 943.125 - Accreditation of state and local law enforcement agencies, correctional facilities, public agency offices of inspectors general, and certain pretrial diversion programs; intent.
- 943.13 - Officers’ minimum qualifications for employment or appointment.
- 943.132 - Implementation of federal qualified active or qualified retired law enforcement concealed firearms provisions.
- 943.1395 - Certification for employment or appointment; concurrent certification; reemployment or reappointment; inactive status; revocation; suspension; investigation.
- 943.1755 - Florida Criminal Justice Executive Institute.
- 943.1757 - Criminal justice executives; training; policy report.
- 943.25 - Criminal justice trust funds; source of funds; use of funds.
- 943.325 - DNA database.
- 943.68 - Transportation and protective services.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 944.608 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on career offenders.
- 985.11 - Fingerprinting and photographing.
- 985.4815 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on juvenile sexual offenders.
- 985.644 - Departmental contracting powers; personnel standards and screening.
- 1002.395 - Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program.
- 1002.421 - Accountability of private schools participating in state school choice scholarship programs.
- 1012.32 - Qualifications of personnel.
- 1012.467 - Noninstructional contractors who are permitted access to school grounds when students are present; background screening requirements.
+ − Sponsor