+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (33)
On March 14, 2018 in the House:
- Chapter No. 2018-7, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 1073 (Ch. 2018-102)
On March 13, 2018 in the House:
- Approved by Governor
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
On March 5, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered enrolled
On March 5, 2018 in the Senate:
- CS passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On March 2, 2018 in the Senate:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
- Substituted for CS/SB 1884
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
- Withdrawn from Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules
On February 26, 2018 in the Senate:
On February 22, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules
On February 20, 2018 in the Senate:
- In Messages
On February 14, 2018 in the House:
- Read 2nd time
- Amendment(s) adopted (795913)
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 115 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On February 8, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
On February 7, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
On February 6, 2018 in the House:
- Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0
On February 2, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/06/18, 3:00 pm, Webster Hall
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On January 25, 2018 in the House:
- Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee
- CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time
- On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, 12 HOB
On January 24, 2018 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Commerce Committee; YEAS 26 NAYS 0
On January 22, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 01/24/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
On January 12, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to Commerce Committee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
On January 5, 2018 in the House:
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (5)
+ − Statutes Amended (69)
- 250.483 -
- 446.041 - Apprenticeship program, duties of the department.
- 446.081 - Limitation.
- 455.02 - Licensure of members of the Armed Forces in good standing and their spouses or surviving spouses with administrative boards or programs.
- 456.024 - Members of Armed Forces in good standing with administrative boards or the department; spouses; licensure.
- 472.015 - Licensure.
- 472.016 - Members of Armed Forces in good standing with the board.
- 493.6105 - Initial application for license.
- 493.6107 - Fees.
- 493.6113 - Renewal application for licensure.
- 494.00312 - Loan originator license.
- 494.00313 - Loan originator license renewal.
- 497.140 - Fees.
- 497.141 - Licensing; general application procedures.
- 497.142 - Licensing; fingerprinting and criminal background checks.
- 497.281 - Licensure of brokers of burial rights.
- 497.368 - Embalmers; licensure as an embalmer by examination; provisional license.
- 497.369 - Embalmers; licensure as an embalmer by endorsement; licensure of a temporary embalmer.
- 497.370 - Embalmers; licensure of an embalmer intern.
- 497.371 - Embalmers; establishment of embalmer apprentice program.
- 497.373 - Funeral directing; licensure as a funeral director by examination; provisional license.
- 497.374 - Funeral directing; licensure as a funeral director by endorsement; licensure of a temporary funeral director.
- 497.375 - Funeral directing; licensure of a funeral director intern.
- 497.393 -
- 497.453 - Application for preneed license, procedures and criteria; renewal; reports.
- 497.466 - Preneed sales agents, license required; application procedures and criteria; appointment of agents; responsibility of preneed licensee.
- 497.554 - Monument establishment sales representatives.
- 497.602 - Direct disposers, license required; licensing procedures and criteria; regulation.
- 501.015 - Health studios; registration requirements and fees.
- 501.605 - Licensure of commercial telephone sellers and entities providing substance abuse marketing services.
- 501.607 - Licensure of salespersons.
- 501.609 - License renewal.
- 507.03 - Registration.
- 517.12 - Registration of dealers, associated persons, intermediaries, and investment advisers.
- 527.02 - License; penalty; fees.
- 539.001 - The Florida Pawnbroking Act.
- 559.904 - Motor vehicle repair shop registration; application; exemption.
- 559.928 - Registration.
- 626.025 - Consumer protections.
- 626.171 - Application for license as an agent, customer representative, adjuster, service representative, managing general agent, or reinsurance intermediary.
- 626.172 - Application for insurance agency license.
- 626.202 - Fingerprinting requirements.
- 626.292 - Transfer of license from another state.
- 626.321 - Limited licenses.
- 626.732 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.7355 - Temporary license as customer representative pending examination.
- 626.7851 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.8311 - Requirement as to knowledge, experience, or instruction.
- 626.8417 - Title insurance agent licensure; exemptions.
- 626.8732 - Nonresident public adjuster’s qualifications, bond.
- 626.8734 - Nonresident all-lines adjuster license qualifications.
- 626.927 - Licensing of surplus lines agent.
- 626.9272 - Licensing of nonresident surplus lines agents.
- 626.9912 - Viatical settlement provider license required; application for license.
- 633.304 - Fire suppression equipment; license to install or maintain.
- 633.332 - Certificate; expiration; renewal; inactive certificate; continuing education.
- 633.412 - Firefighters; qualifications for certification.
- 633.414 - Retention of firefighter and volunteer firefighter certifications.
- 633.444 - Division powers and duties; Florida State Fire College.
- 648.34 - Bail bond agents; qualifications.
- 648.355 - Temporary limited license as limited surety agent or professional bail bond agent; pending examination.
- 683.147 -
- 1002.37 - The Florida Virtual School.
- 1003.42 - Required instruction.
- 1012.55 - Positions for which certificates required.
- 1012.56 - Educator certification requirements.
- 1012.59 - Certification fees.
- 295.21 - Florida Is For Veterans, Inc.
- 295.22 - Veterans Employment and Training Services Program.
+ − Votes (3)
+ − Sponsors (34)