+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 10, 2018 in the House:
- Died in Health Quality Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
On October 18, 2017 in the House:
- Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
On October 10, 2017 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (9)
- 14.33 - Medal of Heroism.
- 125.01045 - Prohibition of fees for first responder services.
- 166.0446 - Prohibition of fees for first responder services.
- 252.515 - Postdisaster Relief Assistance Act; immunity from civil liability.
- 395.1027 - Regional poison control centers.
- 401.23 - Definitions.
- 401.245 - Emergency Medical Services Advisory Council.
- 401.25 - Licensure as a basic life support or an advanced life support service.
- 401.27 - Personnel; standards and certification.
+ − Sponsor