+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 14, 2020 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On October 14, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On October 1, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (9)
- 30.15 - Powers, duties, and obligations.
- 790.01 - Unlicensed carrying of concealed weapons or concealed firearms.
- 790.015 - Nonresidents who are United States citizens and hold a concealed weapons license in another state; reciprocity.
- 790.053 - Open carrying of weapons.
- 790.06 - License to carry concealed weapon or firearm.
- 790.145 - Crimes in pharmacies; possession of weapons; penalties.
- 790.25 - Lawful ownership, possession, and use of firearms and other weapons.
- 790.251 - Protection of the right to keep and bear arms in motor vehicles for self-defense and other lawful purposes; prohibited acts; duty of public and private employers; immunity from liability; enforcement.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.