+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 14, 2020 in the House:
- Died in Business and Professions Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On September 23, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Health and Human Services Committee
On September 11, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (14)
- 210.095 - Mail order, Internet, and remote sales of tobacco products; age verification.
- 381.986 - Medical use of marijuana.
- 386.2115 -
- 386.212 - Smoking and vaping prohibited near school property; penalty.
- 569.002 - Definitions.
- 569.007 - Sale or delivery of tobacco products; restrictions.
- 569.0075 - Gift of sample tobacco products prohibited.
- 569.008 - Responsible retail tobacco products dealers; qualifications; mitigation of disciplinary penalties; diligent management and supervision; presumption.
- 569.101 - Selling, delivering, bartering, furnishing, or giving tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age; criminal penalties; defense.
- 569.11 - Possession, misrepresenting age or military service to purchase, and purchase of tobacco products by persons under 18 years of age prohibited; penalties; jurisdiction; disposition of fines.
- 569.12 - Jurisdiction; tobacco product enforcement officers or agents; enforcement.
- 569.14 - Posting of a sign stating that the sale of tobacco products to persons under 18 years of age is unlawful; enforcement; penalty.
- 569.19 - Annual report.
- 877.112 - Nicotine products and nicotine dispensing devices; prohibitions for minors; penalties; civil fines; signage requirements; preemption.
+ − Sponsors (7)