+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (2)
On January 15, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to Ways and Means Committee; Commerce Committee
On November 30, 2020 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (9)
- 212.02 - Definitions.
- 212.05 - Sales, storage, use tax.
- 212.0596 - Taxation of mail order sales.
- 212.05965 -
- 212.06 - Sales, storage, use tax; collectible from dealers; “dealer” defined; dealers to collect from purchasers; legislative intent as to scope of tax.
- 212.12 - Dealer’s credit for collecting tax; penalties for noncompliance; powers of Department of Revenue in dealing with delinquents; brackets applicable to taxable transactions; records required.
- 212.18 - Administration of law; registration of dealers; rules.
- 212.20 - Funds collected, disposition; additional powers of department; operational expense; refund of taxes adjudicated unconstitutionally collected.
- 213.27 - Contracts with debt collection agencies and certain vendors.
+ − Sponsors (10)