+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 7066 (Ch. 2019-162)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Oversight, Transparency and Public Management Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On March 4, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (29)
- 20.10 - Department of State.
- 97.012 - Secretary of State as chief election officer.
- 97.052 - Uniform statewide voter registration application.
- 97.053 - Acceptance of voter registration applications.
- 97.055 - Registration books; when closed for an election.
- 97.0555 - Late registration.
- 97.0556 -
- 97.057 - Voter registration by the Department of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles.
- 97.0575 - Third-party voter registrations.
- 98.077 - Update of voter signature.
- 98.0981 - Reports; voting history; statewide voter registration system information; precinct-level election results; book closing statistics.
- 100.51 -
- 101.016 -
- 101.048 - Provisional ballots.
- 101.151 - Specifications for ballots.
- 101.5612 - Testing of tabulating equipment.
- 101.62 - Request for vote-by-mail ballots.
- 101.64 - Delivery of vote-by-mail ballots; envelopes; form.
- 101.65 - Instructions to absent electors.
- 101.657 - Early voting.
- 101.67 - Safekeeping of mailed ballots; deadline for receiving vote-by-mail ballots.
- 101.68 - Canvassing of vote-by-mail ballot.
- 101.69 - Voting in person; return of vote-by-mail ballot.
- 101.6952 - Vote-by-mail ballots for absent uniformed services and overseas voters.
- 101.697 - Electronic transmission of election materials.
- 102.111 - Elections Canvassing Commission.
- 102.112 - Deadline for submission of county returns to the Department of State.
- 102.141 - County canvassing board; duties.
- 102.181 -