+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (4)
+ − Actions (26)
- Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/SB 184 (Ch. 2019-11)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
- In Messages
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 113 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Amendment(s) adopted (027921)
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time
- CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/09/19, 2:00 pm, Morris Hall
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Health Market Reform Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health Market Reform Subcommittee, 03/19/19, 3:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
- Referred to Health Market Reform Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (6)
Remove line 811 and insert:
Remove lines 109-121 and insert:
Remove lines 382-385 and insert:
Remove lines 827-832 and insert:
Remove lines 600-659 and insert:
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (13)
- 429.11 - Initial application for license; provisional license.
- 429.19 - Violations; imposition of administrative fines; grounds.
- 429.23 - Internal risk management and quality assurance program; adverse incidents and reporting requirements.
- 429.255 - Use of personnel; emergency care.
- 429.26 - Appropriateness of placements; examinations of residents.
- 429.28 - Resident bill of rights.
- 429.41 - Rules establishing standards.
- 429.435 -
- 429.52 - Staff training and educational programs; core educational requirement.
- 429.02 - Definitions.
- 429.07 - License required; fee.
- 429.176 - Notice of change of administrator.
- 429.256 - Assistance with self-administration of medication.
+ − Vote
April 29, 2019: Floor vote: H 1349 e1
- Yeas: 113