+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (17)
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 712 (Ch. 2020-150), CS/CS/HB 1091 (Ch. 2020-158)
- Temporarily postponed, on 2nd Reading
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/20
- CS by State Affairs Committee read 1st time
- Placed on Calendar
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 15 NAYS 7
- PCS on Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 02/27/20, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
- Now in State Affairs Committee
- Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 28 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/11/20, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
- Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (4)
Remove lines 283-1953 and insert:
Remove lines 5-8 of the amendment
Remove lines 6-7 of the amendment and insert:
Between lines 969 and 970 of the amendment, insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (47)
- 20.255 - Department of Environmental Protection.
- 153.54 - Preliminary report by county commissioners with respect to creation of proposed district.
- 153.73 - Assessable improvements; levy and payment of special assessments.
- 163.3180 - Concurrency.
- 180.03 - Resolution or ordinance proposing construction or extension of utility; objections to same.
- 311.105 - Florida Seaport Environmental Management Committee; permitting; mitigation.
- 327.46 - Boating-restricted areas.
- 373.036 - Florida water plan; district water management plans.
- 373.223 - Conditions for a permit.
- 373.250 - Reuse of reclaimed water.
- 373.4131 - Statewide environmental resource permitting rules.
- 373.414 - Additional criteria for activities in surface waters and wetlands.
- 373.705 - Water resource development; water supply development.
- 373.707 - Alternative water supply development.
- 373.709 - Regional water supply planning.
- 373.807 - Protection of water quality in Outstanding Florida Springs.
- 376.307 - Water Quality Assurance Trust Fund.
- 380.0552 - Florida Keys Area; protection and designation as area of critical state concern.
- 381.006 - Environmental health.
- 381.0061 - Administrative fines.
- 381.0064 - Continuing education courses for persons installing or servicing septic tanks.
- 381.0065 - Onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems; regulation.
- 381.00651 - Periodic evaluation and assessment of onsite sewage treatment and disposal systems.
- 381.00652 -
- 381.0068 - Technical review and advisory panel.
- 381.0101 - Environmental health professionals.
- 403.061 - Department; powers and duties.
- 403.0616 -
- 403.067 - Establishment and implementation of total maximum daily loads.
- 403.0671 -
- 403.0673 -
- 403.0855 -
- 403.086 - Sewage disposal facilities; advanced and secondary waste treatment.
- 403.08601 - Leah Schad Memorial Ocean Outfall Program.
- 403.087 - Permits; general issuance; denial; revocation; prohibition; penalty.
- 403.0871 - Florida Permit Fee Trust Fund.
- 403.0872 - Operation permits for major sources of air pollution; annual operation license fee.
- 403.088 - Water pollution operation permits; conditions.
- 403.0891 - State, regional, and local stormwater management plans and programs.
- 403.121 - Enforcement; procedure; remedies.
- 403.1835 - Water pollution control financial assistance.
- 403.1838 - Small Community Sewer Construction Assistance Act.
- 403.412 - Environmental Protection Act.
- 403.707 - Permits.
- 403.861 - Department; powers and duties.
- 489.551 - Definitions.
- 590.02 - Florida Forest Service; powers, authority, and duties; liability; building structures; Withlacoochee Training Center.