+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (4)
On May 3, 2013 in the House:
- Died in Choice and Innovation Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 7009 (Ch. 2013-250)
On March 8, 2013 in the House:
- Referred to Choice and Innovation Subcommittee; Finance and Tax Subcommittee; Education Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
On March 5, 2013 in the House:
On March 4, 2013 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (10)
- 196.1983 - Charter school exemption from ad valorem taxes.
- 1002.31 - Public school parental choice.
- 1002.33 - Charter schools.
- 1002.332 - High
- 1002.345 - Determination of deteriorating financial conditions and financial emergencies for charter schools and charter technical career centers.
- 1003.03 - Maximum class size.
- 1003.622 -
- 1010.305 - Audit of student enrollment.
- 1013.37 - State uniform building code for public educational facilities construction.
- 1002.332 - High-performing charter school system.
+ − Sponsor