+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (5)
+ − Actions (35)
On March 27, 2018 in the House:
- Chapter No. 2018-106
On March 23, 2018 in the House:
- Approved by Governor
On March 21, 2018 in the House:
- Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
On March 9, 2018 in the House:
- Ordered enrolled
On March 9, 2018 in the Senate:
- CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On March 8, 2018 in the Senate:
- Withdrawn from Health Policy; Appropriations; Rules
- Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
- Substituted for CS/SB 1594
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
On March 2, 2018 in the Senate:
On March 1, 2018 in the Senate:
- Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations; Rules
- In Messages
On March 1, 2018 in the House:
- CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0
- Amendment(s) adopted (660735)
- Read 3rd time
On February 28, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
On February 22, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/28/18
On February 13, 2018 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
On February 12, 2018 in the House:
- CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time
On February 9, 2018 in the House:
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
On February 7, 2018 in the House:
- CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 0
On February 5, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/07/18, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
On January 31, 2018 in the House:
- Original reference(s) removed: Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- CS referred to Health and Human Services Committee
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
On January 29, 2018 in the House:
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
On January 25, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/29/18, 3:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
On January 12, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
On January 8, 2018 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendments (4)
+ − Statutes Amended (89)
- 39.303 - Child protection teams and sexual abuse treatment programs; services; eligible cases.
- 39.304 - Photographs, medical examinations, X rays, and medical treatment of abused, abandoned, or neglected child.
- 90.503 - Psychotherapist-patient privilege.
- 110.12315 - Prescription drug program.
- 121.0515 - Special Risk Class.
- 252.515 - Postdisaster Relief Assistance Act; immunity from civil liability.
- 310.071 - Deputy pilot certification.
- 310.073 - State pilot licensing.
- 310.081 - Department to examine and license state pilots and certificate deputy pilots; vacancies.
- 320.0848 - Persons who have disabilities; issuance of disabled parking permits; temporary permits; permits for certain providers of transportation services to persons who have disabilities.
- 381.00315 - Public health advisories; public health emergencies; isolation and quarantines.
- 381.00593 - Public school volunteer health care practitioner program.
- 383.14 - Screening for metabolic disorders, other hereditary and congenital disorders, and environmental risk factors.
- 383.141 - Prenatally diagnosed conditions; patient to be provided information; definitions; information clearinghouse; advisory council.
- 390.0111 - Termination of pregnancies.
- 390.012 - Powers of agency; rules; disposal of fetal remains.
- 394.455 - Definitions.
- 395.0191 - Staff membership and clinical privileges.
- 397.311 - Definitions.
- 397.4012 - Exemptions from licensure.
- 397.427 - Medication-assisted treatment service providers; rehabilitation program; needs assessment and provision of services; persons authorized to issue takeout medication; unlawful operation; penalty.
- 397.679 - Emergency admission; circumstances justifying.
- 397.6793 - Professional’s certificate for emergency admission.
- 400.021 - Definitions.
- 400.462 - Definitions.
- 400.487 - Home health service agreements; physician’s, physician assistant’s, and advanced registered nurse practitioner’s treatment orders; patient assessment; establishment and review of plan of care; provision of services; orders not to resuscitate.
- 400.506 - Licensure of nurse registries; requirements; penalties.
- 400.9973 - Client admission, transfer, and discharge.
- 400.9974 - Client comprehensive treatment plans; client services.
- 400.9976 - Administration of medication.
- 400.9979 - Restraint and seclusion; client safety.
- 401.445 - Emergency examination and treatment of incapacitated persons.
- 409.905 - Mandatory Medicaid services.
- 409.908 - Reimbursement of Medicaid providers.
- 409.973 - Benefits.
- 429.918 - Licensure designation as a specialized Alzheimer’s services adult day care center.
- 456.0391 - Advanced registered nurse practitioners; information required for certification.
- 456.0392 - Prescription labeling.
- 456.041 - Practitioner profile; creation.
- 456.048 - Financial responsibility requirements for certain health care practitioners.
- 456.072 - Grounds for discipline; penalties; enforcement.
- 456.44 - Controlled substance prescribing.
- 458.3265 - Pain-management clinics.
- 458.331 - Grounds for disciplinary action; action by the board and department.
- 458.348 - Formal supervisory relationships, standing orders, and established protocols; notice; standards.
- 459.0137 - Pain-management clinics.
- 459.015 - Grounds for disciplinary action; action by the board and department.
- 459.025 - Formal supervisory relationships, standing orders, and established protocols; notice; standards.
- 464.003 - Definitions.
- 464.004 - Board of Nursing; membership; appointment; terms.
- 464.0115 - Certification of clinical nurse specialists.
- 464.012 - Certification of advanced registered nurse practitioners; fees; controlled substance prescribing.
- 464.013 - Renewal of license or certificate.
- 464.015 - Titles and abbreviations; restrictions; penalty.
- 464.016 - Violations and penalties.
- 464.018 - Disciplinary actions.
- 464.0205 - Retired volunteer nurse certificate.
- 467.003 - Definitions.
- 480.0475 - Massage establishments; prohibited practices.
- 483.041 - Definitions.
- 483.801 - Exemptions.
- 486.021 - Definitions.
- 490.012 - Violations; penalties; injunction.
- 491.0057 - Dual licensure as a marriage and family therapist.
- 491.012 - Violations; penalty; injunction.
- 493.6108 - Investigation of applicants by Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.
- 627.357 - Medical malpractice self-insurance.
- 627.6471 - Contracts for reduced rates of payment; limitations; coinsurance and deductibles.
- 627.6472 - Exclusive provider organizations.
- 627.736 - Required personal injury protection benefits; exclusions; priority; claims.
- 633.412 - Firefighters; qualifications for certification.
- 641.3923 - Discrimination against providers prohibited.
- 766.103 - Florida Medical Consent Law.
- 766.1115 - Health care providers; creation of agency relationship with governmental contractors.
- 766.1116 - Health care practitioner; waiver of license renewal fees and continuing education requirements.
- 794.08 - Female genital mutilation.
- 893.02 - Definitions.
- 893.05 - Practitioners and persons administering controlled substances in their absence.
- 943.13 - Officers’ minimum qualifications for employment or appointment.
- 948.03 - Terms and conditions of probation.
- 960.28 - Payment for victims’ initial forensic physical examinations.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.
- 1002.42 - Private schools.
- 1006.062 - Administration of medication and provision of medical services by district school board personnel.
- 1009.65 - Medical Education Reimbursement and Loan Repayment Program.
- 1009.66 - Nursing Student Loan Forgiveness Program.
- 1009.67 - Nursing scholarship program.
- 384.27 - Physical examination and treatment.
- 766.118 - Determination of noneconomic damages.
+ − Votes (2)
+ − Sponsor