+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On March 3, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (20)
- 112.0455 - Drug-Free Workplace Act.
- 397.451 -
- 435.07 - Exemptions from disqualification.
- 772.12 - Drug Dealer Liability Act.
- 775.084 - Violent career criminals; habitual felony offenders and habitual violent felony offenders; three-time violent felony offenders; definitions; procedure; enhanced penalties or mandatory minimum prison terms.
- 810.02 - Burglary.
- 812.014 - Theft.
- 831.311 - Unlawful sale, manufacture, alteration, delivery, uttering, or possession of counterfeit-resistant prescription blanks for controlled substances.
- 893.12 - Contraband; seizure, forfeiture, sale.
- 893.13 - Prohibited acts; penalties.
- 893.131 -
- 893.1351 - Ownership, lease, rental, or possession for trafficking in or manufacturing a controlled substance.
- 893.138 - Local administrative action to abate drug-related, prostitution-related, or stolen-property-related public nuisances and criminal gang activity.
- 893.145 - "Drug paraphernalia" defined.
- 893.147 - Use, possession, manufacture, delivery, transportation, advertisement, or retail sale of drug paraphernalia, specified machines, and materials.
- 893.15 - Rehabilitation.
- 903.133 - Bail on appeal; prohibited for certain felony convictions.
- 921.187 - Disposition and sentencing; alternatives; restitution.
- 938.23 - Assistance grants for alcohol and other drug abuse programs.
- 893.145 - “Drug paraphernalia” defined.