+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 8, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to PreK-12 Quality Subcommittee; PreK-12 Appropriations Subcommittee; Education Committee
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On March 3, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (22)
- 16.555 - Crime Stoppers Trust Fund; rulemaking.
- 1001.42 - Powers and duties of district school board.
- 1002.20 - K-12 student and parent rights.
- 1002.23 - Family and School Partnership for Student Achievement Act.
- 1002.33 - Charter schools.
- 1002.40 - The Hope Scholarship Program.
- 1003.02 - District school board operation and control of public K-12 education within the school district.
- 1003.32 - Authority of teacher; responsibility for control of students; district school board and principal duties.
- 1003.53 - Dropout prevention and academic intervention.
- 1003.57 - Exceptional students instruction.
- 1006.01 -
- 1006.07 - District school board duties relating to student discipline and school safety.
- 1006.08 - District school superintendent duties relating to student discipline and school safety.
- 1006.09 - Duties of school principal relating to student discipline and school safety.
- 1006.10 - Authority of school bus drivers and district school boards relating to student discipline and student safety on school buses.
- 1006.12 - Safe-school officers at each public school.
- 1006.13 - Policy of zero tolerance for crime and victimization.
- 1006.147 - Bullying and harassment prohibited.
- 1006.15 - Student standards for participation in interscholastic and intrascholastic extracurricular student activities; regulation.
- 1006.195 - District school board, charter school authority and responsibility to establish student eligibility regarding participation in interscholastic and intrascholastic extracurricular activities.
- 1007.271 - Dual enrollment programs.
- 1012.98 - School Community Professional Development Act.
+ − Sponsor