+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (19)
- Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/SB 1604 (Ch. 2016-212)
- Substituted CS/CS/SB 1604
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/16
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/17/16, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
- Favorable by Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- On Committee agenda-- Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/08/16, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
- Now in Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/25/16, 4:00 pm, 306 HOB
- Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Government Operations Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (7)
Remove line 654 and insert:
Between lines 1105 and 1106, insert:
Remove line 869 and insert:
Remove lines 1530-1532 and insert:
Remove lines 2364-2422 and insert:
Between lines 2363 and 2364, insert:
Remove lines 2584-2707 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (20)
- 409.9201 - Medicaid fraud.
- 499.003 - Definitions of terms used in this part.
- 499.005 - Prohibited acts.
- 499.0051 - Criminal acts.
- 499.006 - Adulterated drug or device.
- 499.01 - Permits.
- 499.012 - Permit application requirements.
- 499.01201 - Agency for Health Care Administration review and use of statute and rule violation or compliance data.
- 499.0121 - Storage and handling of prescription drugs; recordkeeping.
- 499.01212 - Pedigree paper.
- 499.015 - Registration of drugs, devices, and cosmetics; issuance of certificates of free sale.
- 499.03 - Possession of certain drugs without prescriptions unlawful; exemptions and exceptions.
- 499.05 - Rules.
- 499.051 - Inspections and investigations.
- 499.066 - Penalties; remedies.
- 499.82 - Definitions.
- 499.89 - Recordkeeping.
- 794.075 - Sexual predators; erectile dysfunction drugs.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 499.067 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of permit, certification, or registration.