+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (10)
On February 22, 2021 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
- Referred to Judiciary Committee
- Original reference removed: Infrastructure & Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee
On February 18, 2021 in the House:
- CS Filed
- Laid on Table under Rule 7.18(a)
- Reported out of Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
On February 17, 2021 in the House:
- Favorable with CS by Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee
On February 10, 2021 in the House:
- Added to Civil Justice & Property Rights Subcommittee agenda
On January 20, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to Civil Justice and Property Rights Subcommittee; Infrastructure and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On December 23, 2020 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendment
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (10)
- 117.021 - Electronic notarization.
- 117.05 - Use of notary commission; unlawful use; notary fee; seal; duties; employer liability; name change; advertising; photocopies; penalties.
- 117.201 - Definitions.
- 117.225 - Registration; qualifications.
- 117.231 -
- 117.245 - Electronic journal of online notarizations.
- 117.255 - Use of electronic journal, signature, and seal.
- 117.265 - Online notarization procedures.
- 117.275 - Fees for online notarization.
- 117.295 - Standards for electronic and online notarization; rulemaking authority.
+ − Sponsor