+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On March 14, 2020 in the House:
- Died in Gaming Control Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On January 13, 2020 in the House:
- Referred to Gaming Control Subcommittee; Ways and Means Committee; Commerce Committee
On January 9, 2020 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (13)
- 285.710 - Compact authorization.
- 285.712 - Tribal-state gaming compacts.
- 288.1098 -
- 550.054 - Application for permit to conduct pari-mutuel wagering.
- 550.0555 - Greyhound dogracing permits; relocation within a county; conditions.
- 550.0745 - Conversion of pari-mutuel permit to summer jai alai permit.
- 550.09512 - Harness horse taxes; abandoned interest in a permit for nonpayment of taxes.
- 550.09515 - Thoroughbred horse taxes; abandoned interest in a permit for nonpayment of taxes.
- 550.3345 - Conversion of quarter horse permit to a limited thoroughbred permit.
- 551.102 - Definitions.
- 551.104 - License to conduct slot machine gaming.
- 551.106 - License fee; tax rate; penalties.
- 849.086 - Cardrooms authorized.