+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On March 14, 2020 in the House:
- Died in Commerce Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On February 5, 2020 in the House:
- CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee read 1st time
- Now in Commerce Committee
- CS referred to Commerce Committee
- Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
On February 4, 2020 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Business and Professions Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 6
On January 31, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 02/04/20, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall
On January 24, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Business and Professions Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, Webster Hall --Temporarily Postponed
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On January 13, 2020 in the House:
- Referred to Business and Professions Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee
On January 7, 2020 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendment
Remove line 75 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (6)
- 561.221 - Licensing of manufacturers and distributors as vendors and of vendors as manufacturers; conditions and limitations.
- 561.411 - Qualifications for distributors.
- 561.42 - Tied house evil; financial aid and assistance to vendor by manufacturer, distributor, importer, primary American source of supply, brand owner or registrant, or any broker, sales agent, or sales person thereof, prohibited; procedure for enforcement;
- 561.5101 - Come-to-rest requirement; exceptions; penalties.
- 561.57 - Deliveries by licensees.
- 563.022 - Relations between beer distributors and manufacturers.