+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (21)
On March 14, 2020 in the Senate:
- Died in Rules
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2020 in the Senate:
- Referred to Rules
On March 3, 2020 in the Senate:
- In Messages
On February 26, 2020 in the House:
- Passed; YEAS 106 NAYS 8
- Read 3rd time
- Read 2nd time
On February 20, 2020 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
On February 12, 2020 in the House:
- Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 3
- Placed on Calendar
On February 10, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/12/20, 10:00 am, Morris Hall
On January 28, 2020 in the House:
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 8 NAYS 3
On January 24, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/28/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
On January 21, 2020 in the House:
- Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 1
On January 16, 2020 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/21/20, 10:00 am, Mashburn Hall
On January 14, 2020 in the House:
On January 13, 2020 in the House:
- Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
On January 7, 2020 in the House:
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Statutes Amended (11)
- 316.1932 - Tests for alcohol, chemical substances, or controlled substances; implied consent; refusal.
- 316.1933 - Blood test for impairment or intoxication in cases of death or serious bodily injury; right to use reasonable force.
- 394.4615 - Clinical records; confidentiality.
- 395.3025 - Patient and personnel records; copies; examination.
- 395.4025 - Trauma centers; selection; quality assurance; records.
- 397.501 - Rights of individuals.
- 400.145 - Copies of records of care and treatment of resident.
- 408.833 -
- 429.294 - Availability of facility records for investigation of resident’s rights violations and defenses; penalty.
- 440.185 - Notice of injury or death; reports; penalties for violations.
- 456.057 - Ownership and control of patient records; report or copies of records to be furnished; disclosure of information.
+ − Vote
February 26, 2020: Floor vote: H 1147 Filed
- Yeas: 106
- Nays: 8