+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 337 (Ch. 2019-58)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On March 4, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee; Appropriations Committee
On February 28, 2019 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (13)
- 28.35 - Florida Clerks of Court Operations Corporation.
- 28.36 - Budget procedure.
- 28.37 - Fines, fees, service charges, and costs remitted to the state.
- 57.081 - Costs; right to proceed where prepayment of costs and payment of filing fees waived.
- 57.082 - Determination of civil indigent status.
- 394.459 - Rights of patients.
- 394.463 - Involuntary examination.
- 394.467 - Involuntary inpatient placement.
- 394.917 - Determination; commitment procedure; mistrials; housing; counsel and costs in indigent appellate cases.
- 397.6814 - Involuntary assessment and stabilization; contents of petition.
- 741.30 - Domestic violence; injunction; powers and duties of court and clerk; petition; notice and hearing; temporary injunction; issuance of injunction; statewide verification system; enforcement; public records exemption.
- 784.0485 - Stalking; injunction; powers and duties of court and clerk; petition; notice and hearing; temporary injunction; issuance of injunction; statewide verification system; enforcement.
- 790.401 - Risk protection orders.
+ − Sponsors (11)