+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in Criminal Justice Subcommittee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On January 3, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On December 18, 2018 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (6)
- 775.0877 - Criminal transmission of HIV; procedures; penalties.
- 784.07 - Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical care providers, public transit employees or agents, or other specified officers; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentences.
- 794.056 - Rape Crisis Program Trust Fund.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 938.08 - Additional cost to fund programs in domestic violence.
- 938.085 - Additional cost to fund rape crisis centers.