+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (8)
On March 10, 2018 in the House:
- Died in Appropriations Committee, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 731 (Ch. 2018-134)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On January 30, 2018 in the House:
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- Favorable by Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0
On January 26, 2018 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee, 01/30/18, 1:00 pm, Reed Hall
On January 9, 2018 in the House:
On January 7, 2018 in the House:
- Referred to Transportation and Infrastructure Subcommittee; Appropriations Committee; Government Accountability Committee
On December 28, 2017 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Statutes Amended (28)
- 27.52 - Determination of indigent status.
- 28.246 - Payment of court-related fines or other monetary penalties, fees, charges, and costs; partial payments; distribution of funds.
- 316.650 - Traffic citations.
- 318.14 - Noncriminal traffic infractions; exception; procedures.
- 318.15 - Failure to comply with civil penalty or to appear; penalty.
- 318.18 - Amount of penalties.
- 322.05 - Persons not to be licensed.
- 322.055 - Revocation or suspension of, or delay of eligibility for, driver license for persons 18 years of age or older convicted of certain drug offenses.
- 322.056 - Mandatory revocation or suspension of, or delay of eligibility for, driver license for persons under age 18 found guilty of certain alcohol, drug, or tobacco offenses; prohibition.
- 322.057 - Discretionary revocation or suspension of driver license for certain persons who provide alcohol to persons under 21 years of age.
- 322.09 - Application of minors; responsibility for negligence or misconduct of minor.
- 322.091 - Attendance requirements.
- 322.245 - Suspension of license upon failure of person charged with specified offense under chapter 316, chapter 320, or this chapter to comply with directives ordered by traffic court or upon failure to pay child support in non-IV-D cases as provided in chapt
- 322.251 - Notice of cancellation, suspension, revocation, or disqualification of license.
- 322.27 - Authority of department to suspend or revoke driver license or identification card.
- 322.271 - Authority to modify revocation, cancellation, or suspension order.
- 322.34 - Driving while license suspended, revoked, canceled, or disqualified.
- 562.11 - Selling, giving, or serving alcoholic beverages to person under age 21; providing a proper name; misrepresenting or misstating age or age of another to induce licensee to serve alcoholic beverages to person under 21; penalties.
- 562.111 - Possession of alcoholic beverages by persons under age 21 prohibited.
- 569.11 - Possession, misrepresenting age or military service to purchase, and purchase of tobacco products by persons under 18 years of age prohibited; penalties; jurisdiction; disposition of fines.
- 790.22 - Use of BB guns, air or gas-operated guns, or electric weapons or devices by minor under 16; limitation; possession of firearms by minor under 18 prohibited; penalties.
- 806.13 - Criminal mischief; penalties; penalty for minor.
- 812.0155 - Suspension of driver license following an adjudication of guilt for theft.
- 832.09 - Suspension of driver license after warrant or capias is issued in worthless check case.
- 877.112 - Nicotine products and nicotine dispensing devices; prohibitions for minors; penalties; civil fines; signage requirements; preemption.
- 938.30 - Financial obligations in criminal cases; supplementary proceedings.
- 1003.01 - Definitions.
- 1003.27 - Court procedure and penalties.