+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On May 3, 2019 in the House:
- Died in State Affairs Committee
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
On April 3, 2019 in the House:
- Now in State Affairs Committee
On April 2, 2019 in the House:
- Favorable by Appropriations Committee; YEAS 30 NAYS 0
On March 29, 2019 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/02/19, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
On March 25, 2019 in the House:
- Now in Appropriations Committee
- CS by Public Integrity and Ethics Committee read 1st time
On March 22, 2019 in the House:
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
On March 21, 2019 in the House:
- CS by Public Integrity and Ethics Committee; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
On March 19, 2019 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Public Integrity and Ethics Committee, 03/21/19, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
On March 5, 2019 in the House:
On March 4, 2019 in the House:
- Referred to Public Integrity and Ethics Committee; Appropriations Committee; State Affairs Committee
On February 22, 2019 in the House:
+ − Analyses (2)
+ − Amendment
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (18)
- 11.421 -
- 11.45 - Definitions; duties; authorities; reports; rules.
- 11.47 - Penalties; failure to make a proper audit or examination; making a false report; failure to produce documents or information.
- 14.32 - Office of Chief Inspector General.
- 17.04 - To audit and adjust accounts of officers and those indebted to the state.
- 17.325 - Governmental efficiency hotline; duties of Chief Financial Officer.
- 20.055 - Agency inspectors general.
- 110.1245 - Savings sharing program; bonus payments; other awards.
- 112.3187 - Adverse action against employee for disclosing information of specified nature prohibited; employee remedy and relief.
- 112.3188 - Confidentiality of information given to the Chief Inspector General, internal auditors, inspectors general, local chief executive officers, or other appropriate local officials.
- 112.3189 - Investigative procedures upon receipt of whistle-blower information from certain state employees.
- 112.31895 - Investigative procedures in response to prohibited personnel actions.
- 286.31 -
- 287.057 - Procurement of commodities or contractual services.
- 288.00001 -
- 1001.20 - Department under direction of state board.
- 1001.65 - Florida College System institution presidents; powers and duties.
- 112.324 - Procedures on complaints of violations and referrals; public records and meeting exemptions.
+ − Sponsor