+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (18)
- Died on Calendar, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 29 (Ch. 2018-7), CS/CS/SB 622 (Ch. 2018-24)
- Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/21/18, 9:00 am, Morris Hall
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/06/18, 9:30 am, Sumner Hall
- Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
- CS by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:00 am, Mashburn Hall
- Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
+ − Analyses (3)
+ − Amendments (5)
Remove line 379 of the amendment and insert:
Remove line 380 of the amendment and insert:
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Remove lines 261-834
Between lines 1354 and 1355, insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (65)
- 381.4018 - Physician workforce assessment and development.
- 456.013 - Department; general licensing provisions.
- 456.024 - Members of Armed Forces in good standing with administrative boards or the department; spouses; licensure.
- 458.309 - Rulemaking authority.
- 458.3266 -
- 459.005 - Rulemaking authority.
- 459.0138 -
- 460.4166 - Registered chiropractic assistants.
- 463.0057 - Optometric faculty certificate.
- 463.006 - Licensure and certification by examination.
- 463.0061 -
- 464.006 - Rulemaking authority.
- 464.202 - Duties and powers of the board.
- 464.203 - Certified nursing assistants; certification requirement.
- 464.204 - Denial, suspension, or revocation of certification; disciplinary actions.
- 465.019 - Institutional pharmacies; permits.
- 465.0193 - Nuclear pharmacy permits.
- 465.0195 -
- 465.0196 - Special pharmacy permits.
- 465.0197 - Internet pharmacy permits.
- 466.006 - Examination of dentists.
- 466.007 - Examination of dental hygienists.
- 466.017 - Prescription of drugs; anesthesia.
- 466.032 - Registration.
- 466.033 - Registration certificates.
- 466.034 - Change of ownership or address.
- 466.035 - Advertising.
- 466.036 - Information; periodic inspections; equipment and supplies.
- 466.037 - Suspension and revocation; administrative fine.
- 466.038 - Rules.
- 466.039 - Violations.
- 468.701 - Definitions.
- 468.707 - Licensure requirements.
- 468.711 - Renewal of license; continuing education.
- 468.723 - Exemptions.
- 468.803 - License, registration, and examination requirements.
- 480.033 - Definitions.
- 480.041 - Massage therapists; qualifications; licensure; endorsement.
- 480.042 - Examinations.
- 480.046 - Grounds for disciplinary action by the board.
- 483.824 - Qualifications of clinical laboratory director.
- 490.003 - Definitions.
- 490.005 - Licensure by examination.
- 490.006 - Licensure by endorsement.
- 491.0045 - Intern registration; requirements.
- 491.0046 - Provisional license; requirements.
- 491.005 - Licensure by examination.
- 491.006 - Licensure or certification by endorsement.
- 491.007 - Renewal of license, registration, or certificate.
- 491.009 - Discipline.
- 945.42 - Definitions; ss. 945.40-945.49.
- 468.505 - Exemptions; exceptions.
- 320.0848 - Persons who have disabilities; issuance of disabled parking permits; temporary permits; permits for certain providers of transportation services to persons who have disabilities.
- 381.003 - Communicable disease and AIDS prevention and control.
- 381.915 - Florida Consortium of National Cancer Institute Centers Program.
- 458.3113 -
- 458.3312 - Specialties.
- 458.347 - Physician assistants.
- 459.0055 - General licensure requirements.
- 459.0056 -
- 459.022 - Physician assistants.
- 460.408 - Continuing chiropractic education.
- 465.0235 - Automated pharmacy systems used by long-term care facilities, hospices, or state correctional institutions.
- 466.031 - "Dental laboratory" defined.
- 1003.22 - School-entry health examinations; immunization against communicable diseases; exemptions; duties of Department of Health.