+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (23)
On May 2, 2014 in the Senate:
- Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/CS/HB 989 (Ch. 2014-160)
On April 23, 2014 in the Senate:
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Criminal Justice; Appropriations
- In Messages
On April 23, 2014 in the House:
- CS passed; YEAS 115 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
On April 22, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
On April 18, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/22/14
On April 11, 2014 in the House:
- Placed on Calendar
- Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
On April 9, 2014 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 04/11/14, 8:00 am, Sumner Hall
On April 2, 2014 in the House:
- Now in Judiciary Committee
- Favorable by Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On March 31, 2014 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Justice Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/14, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
On March 24, 2014 in the House:
- Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
On March 20, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
On March 18, 2014 in the House:
- CS by Criminal Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
On March 14, 2014 in the House:
- PCS on Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice Subcommittee, 03/18/14, 3:00 pm, Sumner Hall
On March 5, 2014 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On March 4, 2014 in the House:
On February 20, 2014 in the House:
+ − Statutes Amended (32)
- 450.021 - Minimum age; general.
- 450.045 - Proof of age; posting of notices.
- 775.082 - Penalties; applicability of sentencing structures; mandatory minimum sentences for certain reoffenders previously released from prison.
- 775.15 - Time limitations; general time limitations; exceptions.
- 787.06 - Human trafficking.
- 796.05 - Deriving support from the proceeds of prostitution.
- 796.07 - Prohibiting prostitution and related acts.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
- 943.0583 - Human trafficking victim expunction.
- 39.01 - Definitions.
- 90.404 - Character evidence; when admissible.
- 772.102 - Definitions.
- 775.0877 - Criminal transmission of HIV; procedures; penalties.
- 775.21 - The Florida Sexual Predators Act.
- 787.01 - Kidnapping; kidnapping of child under age 13, aggravating circumstances.
- 787.02 - False imprisonment; false imprisonment of child under age 13, aggravating circumstances.
- 794.056 - Rape Crisis Program Trust Fund.
- 796.001 -
- 796.03 - Procuring person under age of 18 for prostitution.
- 796.035 - Selling or buying of minors into prostitution; penalties.
- 796.036 - Violations involving minors; reclassification.
- 856.022 - Loitering or prowling by certain offenders in close proximity to children; penalty.
- 895.02 - Definitions.
- 938.085 - Additional cost to fund rape crisis centers.
- 938.10 - Additional court cost imposed in cases of certain crimes.
- 943.0435 - Sexual offenders required to register with the department; penalty.
- 943.0585 - Court-ordered expunction of criminal history records.
- 943.059 - Court-ordered sealing of criminal history records.
- 944.606 - Sexual offenders; notification upon release.
- 944.607 - Notification to Department of Law Enforcement of information on sexual offenders.
- 948.013 - Administrative probation.
- 948.32 - Requirements of law enforcement agency upon arrest of persons for certain sex offenses.
+ − Vote
April 23, 2014: Floor vote: H 1017 c1
- Yeas: 115
+ − Sponsors (38)