+ − Summary
+ − Full Texts (3)
+ − Actions (25)
- Died in Children, Families, and Elder Affairs
- Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations
- In Messages
- CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0
- Read 3rd time
- Placed on 3rd reading
- Read 2nd time
- Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/13
- Placed on Calendar
- CS/CS by Health and Human Services Committee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS/CS by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 04/04/13, 10:30 am, Morris Hall
- Now in Health and Human Services Committee
- Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 3
- On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/13, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
- Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
- CS by Healthy Families Subcommittee read 1st time
- Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
- CS by Healthy Families Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0
- On Committee agenda-- Healthy Families Subcommittee, 03/18/13, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
- Referred to Healthy Families Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee
+ − Amendments (6)
04/03/2013 at 6:10 PM
Remove everything after the enacting clause and insert:
Remove line 593 and insert:
Remove lines 429-430 and insert:
Remove lines 338-339 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (49)
- 20.41 - Department of Elderly Affairs.
- 400.0060 - Definitions.
- 400.0061 - Legislative findings and intent; long
- 400.0063 - Establishment of Office of State Long
- 400.0065 - State Long
- 400.0067 - State Long
- 400.0069 - Local long
- 400.0070 - Conflicts of interest.
- 400.0071 - State Long
- 400.0073 - State and local ombudsman council investigations.
- 400.0074 - Local ombudsman council onsite administrative assessments.
- 400.0075 - Complaint notification and resolution procedures.
- 400.0078 - Citizen access to State Long
- 400.0079 - Immunity.
- 400.0081 - Access to facilities, residents, and records.
- 400.0083 - Interference; retaliation; penalties.
- 400.0087 - Department oversight; funding.
- 400.0089 - Complaint data reports.
- 400.0091 - Training.
- 400.021 - Definitions.
- 400.022 - Residents’ rights.
- 400.0255 - Resident transfer or discharge; requirements and procedures; hearings.
- 400.1413 - Volunteers in nursing homes.
- 400.162 - Property and personal affairs of residents.
- 400.19 - Right of entry and inspection.
- 400.191 - Availability, distribution, and posting of reports and records.
- 400.23 - Rules; evaluation and deficiencies; licensure status.
- 400.235 - Nursing home quality and licensure status; Gold Seal Program.
- 415.1034 - Mandatory reporting of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of vulnerable adults; mandatory reports of death.
- 415.104 - Protective investigations of cases of abuse, neglect, or exploitation of vulnerable adults; transmittal of records to state attorney.
- 415.1055 - Notification to administrative entities.
- 415.106 - Cooperation by the department and criminal justice and other agencies.
- 415.107 - Confidentiality of reports and records.
- 429.02 - Definitions.
- 429.07 - License required; fee.
- 429.19 - Violations; imposition of administrative fines; grounds.
- 429.26 - Appropriateness of placements; examinations of residents.
- 429.28 - Resident bill of rights.
- 429.34 - Right of entry and inspection.
- 429.35 - Maintenance of records; reports.
- 429.85 - Residents’ bill of rights.
- 744.444 - Power of guardian without court approval.
- 400.0061 - Legislative findings and intent; long-term care facilities.
- 400.0063 - Establishment of Office of State Long-Term Care Ombudsman; designation of ombudsman and legal advocate.
- 400.0065 - State Long-Term Care Ombudsman; duties and responsibilities.
- 400.0067 - State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Council; duties; membership.
- 400.0069 - Local long-term care ombudsman councils; duties; membership.
- 400.0071 - State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program complaint procedures.
- 400.0078 - Citizen access to State Long-Term Care Ombudsman Program services.