+ − Summary
+ − Full Text
+ − Actions (5)
On January 27, 2021 in the House:
- Now in Justice Appropriations Subcommittee
- Favorable by Criminal Justice and Public Safety Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 6
On January 20, 2021 in the House:
- On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice and Public Safety Subcommittee, 01/27/21, 4:00 pm, Webster Hall
On January 15, 2021 in the House:
- Referred to Criminal Justice and Public Safety Subcommittee; Justice Appropriations Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee
On January 6, 2021 in the House:
+ − Analysis
+ − Amendment
Remove line 379 and insert:
+ − Statutes Amended (20)
- 166.241 - Fiscal years, budgets, and budget amendments.
- 316.2045 - Obstruction of public streets, highways, and roads.
- 768.28 - Waiver of sovereign immunity in tort actions; recovery limits; limitation on attorney fees; statute of limitations; exclusions; indemnification; risk management programs.
- 784.011 - Assault.
- 784.021 - Aggravated assault.
- 784.03 - Battery; felony battery.
- 784.045 - Aggravated battery.
- 784.0495 -
- 784.07 - Assault or battery of law enforcement officers, firefighters, emergency medical care providers, public transit employees or agents, or other specified officers; reclassification of offenses; minimum sentences.
- 806.13 - Criminal mischief; penalties; penalty for minor.
- 806.135 -
- 810.02 - Burglary.
- 812.014 - Theft.
- 836.115 -
- 870.01 - Affrays and riots.
- 870.02 - Unlawful assemblies.
- 870.03 - Riots and routs.
- 870.07 -
- 872.02 - Injuring or removing tomb or monument; disturbing contents of grave or tomb; penalties.
- 921.0022 - Criminal Punishment Code; offense severity ranking chart.
+ − Sponsors (14)