+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (15)
On April 4, 2011 in the Senate:
- Notification that SB862 is now Act 1157
On April 1, 2011 in the Senate:
- DELIVERED TO GOVERNOR.
- Reported correctly enrolled and ordered delivered to the Governor.
- ORDERED ENROLLED
- Returned from the House as passed.
On April 1, 2011 in the House:
- Returned To the Senate as passed.
- Read the third time and passed and ordered transmitted to the Senate.
On March 30, 2011 in the House:
- Returned by the Committee Do Pass
On March 14, 2011 in the House:
- Read the first time, rules suspended, read the second time and referred to the Committee on STATE AGENCIES & GOVT'L AFFAIRS- HOUSE
- RECEIVED FROM THE SENATE
On March 14, 2011 in the Senate:
- Ordered immediately transmitted to the House.
- Read the third time and passed.
On March 10, 2011 in the Senate:
- Returned by the Committee, with the recommendation that it Do Pass
On March 7, 2011 in the Senate:
- Read first time, rules suspended, read second time, referred to Senate Committee on State Agencies and Governmental Affairs
+ − Votes (2)
- Yeas: 73
- Nays: 12
- Present/NV: 14
March 14, 2011: Read the third time and passed.
- Yeas: 35
+ − Sponsor