+ − Full Texts (2)
+ − Actions (13)
On March 14, 2022 in the Senate:
- Senator Rogers motion to reconsider whereby the Senate failed to pass SB 1465 on Third Reading on March 14, 2022. Motion carried.
- Third read in Senate: FAILED
On March 9, 2022 in the Senate:
- Committee of the Whole: do pass.
On February 21, 2022 in the Senate:
- Senate Majority Caucus: Yes
- Senate Minority Caucus: Yes
- Objection to the consent calendar.
- Placed on the consent calendar at 1:12PM.
- Senate Rules Committee: proper for consideration.
On February 14, 2022 in the Senate:
- Senate Government Committee: do pass.
On January 31, 2022 in the Senate:
- Second read in Senate.
On January 27, 2022 in the Senate:
- Referred to Senate Rules Committee.
- Referred to Senate Government Committee.
- First read in Senate.
+ − Votes (2)
March 14, 2022: Senate Third Reading
- Yeas: 14
- Nays: 15
January 27, 2022: Senate Government Committee
- Yeas: 4
- Nays: 3
+ − Sponsor