AL - HB49

Environmental Management Commission, member must be certified by National Ground Water Association Certification Program or a hydrogeologist or geologist, licensing requirements, Sec. 22-22A-6 am'd.

Table of Contents

Get the TrackBill Mobile App
hand holding phone with track bill mobile legislative tracking app

Get the TrackBill Mobile App!

Send a download link to your phone:
  • Please enter your phone number.