Alabama HB154

Higher education, public institutions, provides resident student status to minor children of military service members stationed in Ala., provides that resident student status is valid even if the parent is reassigned out of state, so long as the student maintains continuous enrollment at the institution, Sec. 16-64-2 am'd.